We Assist Business Owners To Set Up New Companies And Manage Existing Companies.
After your company is registered with ASIC, what should you do next?
You may need some of the following documents:
- Shareholders agreement, also called a “buy/sell” agreement.
- Terms and conditions for your sales or services, or a client services agreement
- Employment agreements for your staff.
James Irving, lawyer, says:
Many people get a company set up by their accountant or do it themselves, but aren’t sure what other legal documents they may need. Having a discussion with a lawyer is helpful.
Company directors should make sure that the legal documents that control how their company is managed say what the shareholders want them to say. The wrong place to discover that a mistake has been made is in a courtroom after a dispute has erupted. That will cost everyone a lot of unnecessary time, money and energy.
We offer our business owner clients a range of services including:
- Terms and Conditions or template goods/services sale agreements.
- Subcontractor or employment agreements.
- NDA / confidentiality agreements.
- Other kinds of agreements.
If you need assistance with business contracts and company / corporate documents from a business lawyer in Perth WA, please contact Irving Law.