Need legal advice for your business in Perth or WA?
Call Irving Law, Commercial Lawyers and Solicitors, on 0449-865-807 | +614-49-865-807
Get advice from IRVING LAW, Perth’s small law firm for SME Business Owners
Lawyers are often a first point of contact for people who are starting new businesses.
We work with new business owners to identify their “legal” and “non-legal” problems, help them with the legal problems, and refer them to other professionals for assistance with the non-legal ones.
Owners of existing businesses usually find themselves confronted with a legal problem from time to time. Don’t let your legal problems waste your time and cause you worry. Let us help you find the solutions.
Need help with a business-related legal problem?
Every new business owner needs to look at a number of basic issues, such as what business structure they should implement. We talk through these issues with our clients, and help them find solutions.
- Do you need a lawyer on your team? Some of our clients ask us to join their “war council” when they are planning a project, or consult us when they make a major decision. We bring our legal knowledge and expertise to the table, as well as our experience of advising business owners in similar situations.
- What types of insurance do you need? Many businesses will fail if their key persons become sick or die. We know excellent insurance brokers who can help you.
- What is your exit strategy? You may also want to think about how you will wind down your involvement in your business, or sell it, and how to make sure you have enough money at the end of your working life to live comfortably.
- Do you need finance? We know brokers who can assist to get you to get the best interest rates on new loans or help you to refinance your existing loans.
- Do you need training or coaching? We know some effective business coaches who can help you make sure your business performs at its best.